In-store Return Policy
Flourish and Bask is committed to making sure our customers are happy with their purchases. We are happy to exchange your unused merchandise for store credit within 14 days of purchase.
Sorry, but we do not issue cash refunds for returns.
Do to the nature of the items we sell, there some things we cannot exchange/return:
- For health and safety reasons we cannot accept returns of opened consumable items. This includes our syrups, bitters, garnishes, and any food items.
- Items that were broken after they left the store. We will take the time to ensure your products are damage/chip free before you leave, and will wrap them carefully. Please take care when transporting glass or fragile items to keep them safe.
- Damaged/defective products can be exchanged for the same item
- Items that have been used, or show signs of wear cannot be returned
- Items that are not returned in the original packaging (where applicable)
All sale and discounted items are final sale.
On-Line Return Policy
We want our on-line customers to love their purchases too! You can make a return or exchange for a credit within 14 days of receiving your purchase. We will not issue cash refunds for online purchases.
Items can be exchanged in person at the store, or can be sent through the mail.
Here are a few things to consider before you purchase online:
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping
- For health and safety reasons, all consumable products purchased online are final sale. This includes syrups, bitters, garnishes, and other food items
- Items should be returned in original condition, and care should be taken when shipping fragile/glass items. Use the same packaging when possible.
We will take great care to package your glass or fragile items, however, we know that things happen during transit that are unexpected. If your product arrives damaged you can simply take a photo and send it to us and we will gladly replace the item.
Please note that customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping and items must be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
To begin the return process just email Chantal and let her know about your problem.
Chantal will also email you once the return is received. It may take 2-3 days to process as sometimes it takes time for your bank to process the transaction. Please be patient, but by all means let us know if you do not see the return after a week has passed.
We want our customer's online shopping experience to be as simple as shopping in store. We always include a full description of our products, but feel free to call or email is you have further questions before you finalize your purchase.
As we are a small business with limited staff, you can expect your order to be prepared and shipped within 2-3 days of purchase. We always try to make sure that online inventory levels are accurate, but in the event that an item sells out in store before your order can be placed we will let you know ASAP, and issue a full refund.
Our shipping methods:
- Pay online, and we will notify you when your item(s) is ready for pick up at the store. No extra fees to worry about and your item will be packed and ready to go when you arrive.
- Local delivery within Halton Region
Shipping costs are based on the size and weight of the items you've ordered and will be calculated at checkout. Unfortunately we can't estimate shipping costs over the phone or through email.
Once your order has been processed we will send you a shipping confirmation and tracking number by email.
We ship across Canada using Canada Post's Expedited services. Due to Canada Post's current shipping policies we are unable to guarantee exact shipping dates.